- Both parents must be non-Korean.
- Foreign students must have completed at least 2 years of high school.
- Korean descent with a foreign citizenship.
- Application Starting Date: March 15. 2007
- Acceptance: Informed Individually.
* Daekyeung College cannot guarantee that all applicants who fulfill the requirements and provide full supporting documents will receive a D-2 visa. The application materials should be mailed or submitted to the institute in person. Applicants will be screened and will be informed of the tuition fees when the application materials are complete.
1) Required documents for application
- Application form(One photo: 4¡¿5§¯)
- Official transcripts : sealed
- Photocopy of diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL or Korean Language Proficiency Test score: if necessary
- Bank statement or other financial certifications (Amount USD £¤10,000)
- Copies of certificate of residence
- Application Fee : US 100 $
- Financial Guarantor
¨ç A Korean who lives in Korea and must reside in Korea from the sponsored student's start to finish date.
¨è A foreigner who lives in Korea must reside in Korea from the sponsored student's start to finish date.
- Sponsor must provide a bank statement of at least $ 10,000 U.S. It must be deposited at least three months before it is issued to this college. Affidavit must have proof of $ 10,000 U.S. before students begin classes. Proof of money exchange must be provided.
- Certificate of Employment
¨ç Copy of Business License
¨è Copy of Income Tax Statement, minimum of W 30,000 a year.
¨é Promissory note (included in the application form)
3) Scholarship students must provide proof of certification (scholarship guarantee)
US $100, either with the application or bank transfers.
All documents (originals) must be shown upon arrival at school.
- VISA status: study abroad D-2 VISA
We cannot admit a short-term tourist VISA.
- Agency: Korean embassy in applicants' country.
- Graduate certification and admission invitation letter.